A NOTE FROM YOUR ELDERSHIP
Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Your Elders have been seeking wisdom and discernment to do the very best for you during this time of unknowns. We are giving glory to God and praising Him that we are coming together again as a church body.
The Elders are asking you to respect the following as we gather for in person worship:
- If any member of your household is sick we would appreciate all members of the household remain at home. (instead, please join us via livestream)
- We are requesting all who are immunocompromised to please stay home for the time being.
- Wednesday evening services and all classes at the building will be cancelled until further notice. Small groups have organized online Zoom classes to fill this need.
- The church Nursery will be unavailable.
- Please be thinking of others first! Respect the health, safety, and concerns of other households by observing the social distancing recommendations (including children please). We believe that we share in the love of the body of Christ by being together, but we do not want to be a stumbling block to others by mistreating their concerns and/or boundaries.
- The worship area is arranged so seating is properly spaced. We ask that families sit together but as mentioned above we ask all others to observe the social distancing recommendations.
- One of our main concerns has been “gathering in the foyer”. As much as we would like to hang around and catch up we are requesting that everyone please exit the building as soon as worship is over. We are utilizing the two sets of doors at the front of the worship area as additional entrance & exits for services. The goal is to avoid people congregating in close spaces and to observe social distancing in all areas. Please exit as soon as possible but feel free to gather outside (weather permitting) if so inclined. Again, respect the health, safety, and concerns of others first!
- Please continue to pray along with us for discernment as we walk through these unchartered waters
Remember, we are part of something bigger than ourselves. Thank you for your continued faithfulness to stay connected and seek out the needs of one another. Please know you are essential to the Lord’s kingdom and have served it well during this time!