A NOTE FROM YOUR ELDERSHIP
Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Your Elders have been seeking wisdom and discernment to do the very best for you during this time of unknowns. We are giving glory to God and praising Him that we are coming together again as a church body. The Elders are asking you to respect the following as we gather for in person worship:
- If any member of your household is sick we would appreciate all members of the household remain at home. (instead, please join us via livestream)
- We are requesting all who are immunocompromised to please stay home.
- Wednesday evening services have resumed at 7pm. Sunday morning classes are cancelled until further notice. Small groups are meeting via a variety of methods.
- The church Nursery will not be staffed but is available for personal use.
- Please be thinking of others first! Respect the health, safety, and concerns of other households by observing the social distancing recommendations. We believe that we share in the love of the body of Christ by being together, but we do not want to be a stumbling block to others by mistreating their concerns and/or boundaries.
- The worship area is being used by another group on Saturdays. Seating is getting shifted around for that group so we ask that families sit together but as mentioned above we ask all others to observe the social distancing recommendations.
- One of our main concerns has been “gathering in the foyer”. The goal is to avoid people congregating in close spaces and to observe social distancing in all areas. Feel free to gather outside (weather permitting) if so inclined.
- Please continue to pray along with us for discernment as we walk through these unchartered waters
Remember, we are part of something bigger than ourselves. Thank you for your continued faithfulness to stay connected and seek out the needs of one another. Please know you are essential to the Lord’s kingdom and are serving it well during this time!